11 DAYS GORILLA TRACKING SAFARI
Enjoy this 11 days tour that involves gorilla tracking activities which takes you to popular National Park in Uganda that include Lake Mburo National Park for game drives and boat cruises, to Bwindi Impenetrable National park for gorillas, to Queen Elizabeth National park for game drives and a boat cruise on Kazinga channel, to Kibale National park for chimpanzee trekking and wetland walk before drive to Murchison Falls National park for game drives and a boat cruise to the bottom of the falls.
Day One: Arrival and transfer to Entebbe
Day Two: Drive to Lake Mburo National Park, evening boat cruise on the Lake
Day Three: Drive to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
Day Four: Gorilla Trekking
Day Five: Drive to Queen Elizabeth National Park, evening game drive
Day Six: Morning game drive and afternoon boat cruise on Kazinga Channel
Day Seven: Drive to Kibale National Park,
Day Eight: Morning chimp trekking and Bigodi wetland walk
Day Nine: Drive to Murchison Falls National Park
Day Ten: Morning game drive and afternoon boat cruise to the bottom of the falls
Day Eleven: Drive back to Entebbe International airport for your flight out.
Included11 DAYS GORILLA TRACKING SAFARI
Not IncludedDeparture TaxesEntry Fees5 Star AccommodationPersonal GuideBreakfast
Day 1: Arrival and transfer to Entebbe
Day 2: Lake Mburo National Park
Day 3: Transfer to Bwindi Impenetrable National Park.
Day 4: Gorilla Tracking Day.
Day 5: Transfer to Queen Elizabeth National Park.
Day 6: Morning Game drive and afternoon boat on Kazinga Channel.
Day 7:Morning game drive and transfer to Kibale National Park
Day 8: Chimpanzee Tracking.
Day 9: Drive to Murchison Falls National Park
Day 10: Morning game drive and afternoon boat cruise to the bottom of the falls
Day 11: To Entebbe International airport.
- Airport transfers on first and last day,
- Gorilla permit at USD600.00 per person per trek
- Kibale Chimp permit at USD150.00 per person per trek
- Transport in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Services of an English speaking driver guide
- Fuel for the whole trip
- Accommodation and meal plan as per the itinerary
- All park entrance fees
- Drinking water while in the vehicle
- Pre and post tour accommodation in Entebbe or Kampala
- International airfares
- Uganda Visa (USD50.00 which can be paid on arrival at the Airport
- Items of personal nature such as tips, drinks, and laundry