3 DAY UGANDA GORILLA TREKKING TOUR
The 3 Day Uganda Gorilla Trekking Tour is a magical journey into the isolated jungles of East Africa, promising you an expereince like no other.
Sitting among a family of wild mountain gorillas in the deep misty jungle of Uganda’s Bwindi Impenetrable Forest is utterly magical; nothing can ever prepare you for such an experience – their sheer beauty, brawn and soulful brown eyes, their astonishingly human-like expressions or their extraordinarily gentle demeanour. One hour with these gentle creatures – 60 minutes, is all it takes to change your whole life’s experience.
This Uganda Gorilla Trekking Tour is a budget safari that is designed to allow every traveller have a chance at spending time with the endangered mountain gorillas.
If you’re a luxury traveller, don’t bounce off yet, this Uganda Gorilla Trekking Tour can be tailor made to suite your style too. Enquirewith our team of experts to makes sure they get everything right – including accommodation, transportation, meals and the gorilla permits.
Note: Depending on availability of gorilla permits at the time of confirmation, you may trek gorillas in Buhoma, Ruhija, Rushaga or Nkuringo.
- Safari takes place in South Western Uganda.
- Safari starts and ends in Entebbe (Uganda)
- You’ll visit Bwindi Impenetrable National Park
- Mountain gorilla tracking and spending one hour among a selected gorilla family
- Countryside road trip in an open-sided 4×4 vehicle & pop-up roof 4×4 vehicle
- A transfer from and back to the airport (or hotel) is included
- Additional accommodation before the tour departs and on the last day can be arranged for extra cost
Things To Consider
- Accommodation is Inclusive
- Small Group Safari: Max 6 People per group
- Tour Can Depart any day
- Tour can be customized
- Solo travelers can join this tour
- Age Limit: 15 years and above
Included3 DAY UGANDA GORILLA TREKKING TOUR
Not IncludedDeparture TaxesEntry Fees5 Star AccommodationPersonal GuideBreakfast
Day 1: To Bwindi NP for your Budget gorilla trekking tour
Day 2: Gorilla Trekking in Bwindi National Park
Day 3: Drive to Entebbe/Kampala or Entebbe Airport
- Airport transfers on first and last day,
- Transport in a 4×4 safari vehicle
- Services of an English speaking driver guide
- Fuel for the whole trip
- Accommodation and meal plan as per the itinerary
- All park entrance fees
- Drinking water while in the vehicle
- Gorilla permit at USD600.00 per person per trek
- Pre and post tour accommodation in Entebbe or Kampala
- International airfares
- Uganda Visa (USD50.00 which can be paid on arrival at the Airport
- Items of personal nature such as tips, drinks, and laundry